- The Support Center works with students to overcome challenges and complete their education.
- Support Center FAQs
ACC's Support Center provides specialized assistance and referrals to a select group of students who would benefit from additional assistance to overcome challenges and complete their education. Need help or have questions about the program? Click here.
Are you eligible?
Eligibility for the Support Center is based on your income. You may qualify for services if you are eligible for financial aid.
Services & assistance
- Financial assistance for childcare & textbooks
- You can receive funds to help you pay for childcare or purchase books, depending on your need and the type of funds available.
- Textbook loan program
- The Support Center maintains a collection of textbooks for students to borrow and gives priority to students receiving assistance. Other students may request a loan after the first week of classes. See information and a list of textbooks.
- Educational & career guidance
- Community resources
- Many community services offer help with childcare, employment, or housing. View a list of related community resources. These links are for your convenience only; ACC is not responsible for the information on these websites. Remember to research facts or claims about services offered.
Apply for services & assistance
When to apply
Applications are accepted year-round on a first-come, first-served basis. Financial awards are limited to available funds.
Follow these steps
For assistance during the 2021-2022 academic year, please complete this application for services, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2021 semester priority deadline for services is July 15, 2021.
- Check ACCmail regularly for notices of current or upcoming awards.
- For Questions about eligibility or services please complete this information request form.
Faculty and Staff: If you would like an Advocate to reach out to a student about services, please complete this referral form.