ACC's Support Center provides specialized assistance and referrals to a select group of students who would benefit from additional assistance to overcome challenges and complete their education. Need help or have questions about the program? Click here.
Are you eligible?
Eligibility for the Support Center is based on your income. You may qualify for services if you are eligible for financial aid.
Services & assistance
- Financial assistance for childcare & textbooks
- You can receive funds to help you pay for childcare or purchase books, depending on your need and the type of funds available.
- Textbook loan program
- The Support Center maintains a collection of textbooks for students to borrow and gives priority to students receiving assistance. Other students may request a loan after the first week of classes. See information and a list of textbooks.
- Educational & career guidance
- Community resources
- Many community services offer help with childcare, employment, or housing. View a list of related community resources. These links are for your convenience only; ACC is not responsible for the information on these websites. Remember to research facts or claims about services offered.
Apply for services & assistance
When to apply
Applications are accepted year-round on a first-come, first-served basis. Financial awards are limited to available funds.
Follow these steps
- For assistance during the 2018-2019 academic year, please fill out the Referral Form and deliver to the Advocate at your Campus.
- Check ACCmail regularly for notices of current or upcoming awards.