Online support is available for enrolled Austin Community College (ACC) students. Our Online Learning Lab (OLL) Tutors are dedicated professionals who create supportive and enriched online environments to assist you when you need them. Our goal is to provide free, confidential and convenient academic support for all ACC students requesting online support. Tutoring is done with ACC personnel and/or an Upswing coach.
Austin Community College is in partnership with Upswing. Upswing will offer all ACC students 5 hours of free online tutoring services each semester.
All appointments with ACC tutors are FREE and unlimited for student currently enrolled in an ACC course.
- To get started, click on https://austincc.upswing.io/
- Use your ACC ID# /email and password to log in to the Upswing platform.
- Select Meet with a Tutor on your homepage, or click on Tutoring on the left-hand side blue panel.
- Use the search bar at the top to search for a subject, specific course, or name of a coach.
- Select a coach from the search results to see their profile, qualifications, star rating, and tutoring schedule.
- Next, you can message the coach, schedule a session, or have an immediate session (when available).
- After you schedule or start an immediate session, you will receive a request to enter into the Virtual Learning Classroom.
- Once your session is about to start, click Go to Room in your coming session section on your profile.
- When you enter the Virtual Learning Classroom you’ll be able to start your tutoring session with your coach.
If you have any questions or are having trouble using Upswing, feel free to reach out to Deeadra Albert-Green at email@example.com or e-mail Upswing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to use the Google Chrome browser. The program used for online tutoring is not compatible with Internet Explorer or Safari, and may not function smoothly with Mozilla Firefox. If your only option is Firefox then you can try disabling add-ons for better functionality. An iPad app is available.