Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
RVS - Check in and out tools to students, answer phones, clean and maintain the automotive tool room, shop/lab and classroom areas. Possibly hand repair orders and meet with automotive repair customers when they drop off/pick up their vehicle. Will need some help from 8:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m. time frame as well as help from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Mondays - Thursdays.
SMG - Auto Technology at San Marcus Goodnight Center. To assist in Auto Shop office and the Auto Shop area with other duties as assigned. Work-Study hours will be Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at this time.
SMG - Extension Center - maintain presence in Automotive Technology shop and office.
SAC - This position is at Crockett High School. Work-Study students must pass additional ISD criminal history background check. Work-Study will need to work Monday and Tuesday from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m; other days times are available and we will work around your school schedule.