Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
CYP - Helping students and instructors with any questions or problems during CIS labs. Evening hours available.
NRG - Computer Studies Work-Study will be required to escalate and direct students/faculty to lab technicians, occasional clean of computer equipment and office-type lifting. Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.