Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
CYP - Refill paper in printer. Clean tables, push in chairs. General understanding of computers and some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc., preferred but not required.
NRG - Monday - Thursday after 5:00 p.m. Some weekend hours required.
RGC - Student questions and assist with sign-in program
RRC - Receiving and indexing textbooks and manuals; answer telephone; assist with sign-in. Some evenings 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
RVS - Duties include helping students sign-in and assist them getting the help needed from learning lab staff. In addition, work studies will answer the phone, keep lab straightened-up, tables neat and clean, hand-out bins filled, and other clerical duties. There may be some light lifting (up to 30lbs). Learning Labs are open 8:00 to 8:00 Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday, and 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday. Some evening and weekend hours required.
SAC - Answer phones; assist students signing in on lab sign-in computers; check out books, calculators, and other educational material; and data entry