Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
NRG - Obtain parts from overhead shelves, deliver parts to lab, lift up to 30 lbs, document inventory in Excel spreadsheet.
RGC - Make copies, do filing. Hours possibly up to 7:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
RRC - inventory control, storing lab materials, entering the storage location, quantity and description of materials being stored; when requested by department faculty or staff, make lab materials available to faculty or staff for lab use and then return those materials to their storage location. Credit in High School Physics & ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Available hours are tentatively between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. The specific times will depend on when classes meet and the hours others can work.