Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Respond to and/or direct inquiries in person or on the phone.
• Maintain data entry or process any office documents.
• Perform clerical duties in support of department.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
Must be TSI complete. Must not be Health Science students due to A&P assessment testing.
EVC - Ability to perform well in hectic, busy office; knowledge of Excel.
SAC - Monitoring students during assessment testing, maintains test security, inventory and condition of test materials according to ACC assessment policies and procedures. Some evenings and Saturday morning hours available.