Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Assist students with special needs.
• Act as mobility aid as needed.
• Act as note taker for qualified SAS students.
• Assist Specialist in maintaining databases.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Demonstrate ability to assist students in academic areas.
• Ability to work with individuals with disabilities from diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.