Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Help student understand and complete the financial aid process.
• Work with the Financial Aid staff to identify and trouble shoot individual financial aid problems.
• Assist Financial Aid staff with on and off-campus workshops and seminars.
• Will report to the Financial Aid Specialist.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Patient, personable and people oriented.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.