Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner, including the ability to do presentations.
• Effective organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with diverse populations.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
• Positive attitude toward the college experience and ACC.
EVC - Weekend and/or evening hours available.