Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Serve as a representative of the College.
• Participate in school visits, college fairs and special events related to outreach at various locations in Austin & surrounding areas. Service area responsibilities require appropriate means of transportation.
• Lead campus tours.
• Take part in follow-up activities that include sending letters and making phone calls to prospective students.
• Prepare student packets.
• Answer telephone calls to the Outreach Office.
• Training provided and required.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner, including the ability to do presentations.
• Effective organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with diverse populations.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
• Positive attitude toward the college experience and ACC.