Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Marketing media used by ACC students.
- Maintaining records and procedures.
- Marketing and advertising principles.
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills, including tact and diplomacy.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to
- detail and follow through.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software applications, graphics, and photo applications.
- Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment.
- Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing, and pulling.
- Occasional lifting of objects up to 10 pounds