Attend an Area of Study Information Session
Now is the time to talk about your career and next steps!
Advisors and representatives from your area of study will present an overview of programs in your chosen area. You will review courses to take in the first semester, important milestones on the path to degree, and career and transfer options when you graduate. Information sessions free of charge and will last approximately two hours.
First-time college students with less than 12 credits are required to attend an information session before they can register for classes. Students with 12+ credits also are encouraged to attend.
Exceptions to AoS Information Session attendance:
- Student with 12 or more college credit hours
- Not including developmental course credit
- Must be from an accredited institution
- Credits do not have to be equivalent to ACC courses
Must receive a passing grade
- Students seeking ESL/ESOL courses
- Current Dual Credit students
You can schedule your session while you complete the application requirements, but you must submit college readiness scores or proof of exemption before you can attend.