ASU Station #11014
San Angelo, TX 76909-1014
Contact for Transfer Students:
Daniella Gonzalez, Admissions Counselor
Office of Admissions ASU Station #11015
San Angelo, TX 76909-1015
Join her on Facebook
Students with 18 or more transferable college-level hours from a regionally accredited college or university:
Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all transferable college work
For more information, visit myfuture.angelo.edu/easytransfer
Several programs available online including:
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Border and Homeland Security (B.S.S. and B.A.A.S.)
- Intelligence, Security Studies, and Analysis
- Criminal Justice (B.A.A.S.)
Scholarships for Transfer Students:
- Transfer Scholarships Range from $3,000 to $10,000 per year. Scholarships are renewable.
- Additional scholarships available for PTK members.
- Scholarships available for particular majors.
Special Programs Unique to your school:
- ASU offers various Nursing degrees, including an online RN to BSN and online RN to MSN program. The High Fidelity Simulation Center gives actual experiences with computerized mannequins. The Simulation Center is the only one in West Texas and includes labor and delivery room, ICU, and NICU.
- ASU's first doctoral degree is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
- Our campus houses one of only three modular theaters in the nation.
- Border and Homeland Security and Intelligence, Security Studies, and Analysis programs are perfect for those with military experience and are offered 100% online.
- Our B.A.A.S. program allows all courses from an A.A.S. to transfer to ASU and allow completion of a bachelor's degree in no more than 60 additional hours.
- Physics Program ranked No. 1 in Texas and among the top 21 nationally by Physics Today.
- Study abroad programs include France, Germany, Mexico, Russia, Scotland, and China… just to name a few.
- Small Class sizes allows for more one-on-one attention between student and faculty. Student/Faculty Ratio: 20:1
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.