Contact for Transfer Students
Dorothy Kiser, Registrar
Articulation Agreement: No
Follow this link
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
- Transcripts from all previous colleges attended.
- Transfer student admissions: 24 hours or more; Student must submit an application, $25 application fee and all official transcripts
- If the student has 23 hours or less, they must also submit their SAT/ACT scores and high school transcript.
- Minimum transfer GPA: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
Transfer Credit Information
- Maximum number of hours accepted: 66 hours
- ACC GPA not used for graduation purposes.
- Experience-based education accepted? No
- Military experience possibly accepted for fitness courses. Must be evaluated
- CLEP, AP and credit by exam accepted – refer to current HSU catalog
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring)
|Tuition and fees (15 hours in state)||$ 9,900|
|Room and Board (on campus||$ 3,515|
|Books and supplies||$ 750|
Follow this link
Contact Enrollment Services – Faye Dodson, Director of FA
Priority deadline – March 15
Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Honors programs information
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) - $1,000 per semester; 24 or more hours with 3.25 GPA
Deadline: Ongoing with final official transcripts and appropriate GPA.
Hardin-Simmons University is accredited by The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097. Telephone number 404-679-4501) to award Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.