Contact for Transfer Students
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
ACT AND SAT: not required with 12 hours transfer.
Transfer Credit Information
- Maximum number of hours accepted in transfer is 66 transferable semester hours.
- Minimum number of hours accepted as a transfer student is 12 semester hours.
- Department proficiency exams given in math and English.
- Grades of “D” are accepted in transfer but may not fulfill degree requirements. Consult the current University catalog for specific information.
- ACC GPA is averaged in for graduation purposes.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring)
Tuition & Fees (15 hrs in-state)
Room & Board (on campus)
Books & Supplies
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Contact Enrollment Services at:
Howard Payne University
HPU Station Box 828
Brownwood, TX 76801-2794
Howard Payne University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, baccalaureate and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Howard Payne University.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.