Transfer Admission Website
Adult Degree Program
Life is busy. Huston-Tillotson University (HT) understands that adults need a convenient way to earn their college degrees. That is why we have implemented the new Adult Degree Program. The program provides classes one night per week in the evening at an accelerated pace. That way, adults can achieve their goals without compromising their busy lives. Discover more about HT’s new Adult Degree Program by visiting their website or calling 512.505.6456 directly for more information.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
Assured admission minimum requirements are 2.3 grade point average and 30 semester credit hours
Transfer Credit Information
Students may transfer a maximum of 66 semester credit hours from a junior/community college.
Grading: Only courses with grades of “C” or better will be accepted for transfer credit. Transfer GPA is not calculated in cumulative grade point average.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year(15 hours per semester, Fall and Spring):
|Tuition & Fees||$12,430|
|Room & Board||$6,946|
|Books & Supplies||$1,040|
A limited number of distance learning courses are available.
- Fall Deadline is March 15th
- Spring Deadline is December 1st
Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Capitol City Scholarship – Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pathways Programs available: http://htu.edu/enrollment/pathways
- Others scholarship opportunities available
Special Programs Unique to Your School
- Pre-requisite Programs: Engineering, Law, Medicine
- Discounted Tuition available to Austin Police Department employees and Department of Public Safety Officers
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.