Contact for Transfer Students
Annette Shook, Admissions Evaluator
940.397.4118 or 800.842.1922, fax 940.397.4672
Yes, Bachelor’s of Applied Arts & Sciences (BAAS)
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
- Beginning Fall 2003, 2.0 GPA required
- Good standing at previous school if over 18 transfer hours.
- Minimum transfer hours: 18 semester hours.
- More information
Transfer Credit Information
- Maximum number of credit hours that will apply to a degree program: 69
- Experience-based education accepted: Yes, only through BAAS program
- Military experience accepted: yes
- CLEP Subject exams accepted: yes
- More equivalency Information
D's will transfer. On the higher grade will count in repeated course.
Application deadlines are:
- August 7 for fall
- December 15 for spring
- Summer 1 May 15
- Summer 2 June 15
- Orientation required for all transfer students.
- $25 application, non-refundable, non-transferable
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
Tuition & Fees (15 hrs in-state)
Room & Board (on campus)
Books & Supplies
Distance Learning information
Financial aid information
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Special Programs Unique to This School
- Bachelor's and master's programs in Radiology
- Master's in Nursing
- Pre-Medical program
Organizations for Transfer Students
Over 90 Student Organizations
Midwestern State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Midwestern State University.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.