Contact for Transfer Students
Articulation Agreement: No.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
- Official college/university transcripts from each institution attended required to be sent directly to Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, Office of Admissions and Records.
- 30+ College credits hours to be considered for transfer admission status.
Minimum GPA – 2.0
Transfer admission deadlines
- Fall – August 15
- Spring – December 15
- Summer – May 15
Transfer Credit Information
- Experience-based education is not accepted.
- Military experience accepted only if on a transcript.
- CLEP Subject exams and AP exam scores are accepted.
- D grades transfer for credit
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
|Tuition & Fees (in-state)||$4,381|
|Room & Board (on campus)||$7,800|
|Books & Supplies||$840|
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Priority deadlines for filing for financial assistance
Fall – April 1
Spring – November 1
Summer – February 15
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Office of Institutional Advancement
Special Programs Unique to This School
- Learning Communities-Award-winning model for learning helps first-year students learn how subjects are interrelated and how they apply to the real world.
- Proactive Writing Program-Writing composition class includes assignments that apply to other subjects students are taking, with an emphasis on superior written communication skills.
- Nationally-Recognized Science Programs-Leading in coastal, marine and environmental research. Geographic Information Science program is the only one of its kind in Texas.
- Computer Science Program-Includes 16 labs, offers research in database and information systems, computer-aided education and environmental science.
- Business-Offers degree programs accredited by the AACSB. Accounting students have a record of passing the CPA exam at a rate that places among the top public universities in Texas.
- Education-One of the nation's top Early Childhood Development programs with an innovative K-3 teaching facility on site.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.