700 University Blvd. MSC 116
Kingsville, TX 78363
Contact for Transfer Students:
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Submit transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Applicants with no more than one semester's work and less than a 2.0 GPA may be considered for admission on scholastic probation if they can meet admission requirements for freshman
An applicant who has more than one semester's work must have an overall average of 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for admission. This average is calculated on all transferred college work the applicant has undertaken, whether passed or failed. To be accepted into the College of Engineering, the overall grade point average from all college work must be 2.5 or greater.
A student who is not entitled to continue work at another institution because of academic failure will not be admitted to this university. When the student becomes academically eligible for readmission to the former institution, the student may apply for admission to this institution.
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum number of hours accepted from a community college
- Academic credit for military service accepted.
- Lowest grade accepted
- No work taken at a community college can be transferred as an upper-division (junior and senior) level course.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
Tuition & Fees (in-state)
Room & Board (on campus)
Books & Supplies
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Visit website for more information.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master’s and doctorate degrees
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.