2800 S. University Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Contact for Transfer Students:
Transfer Admissions Team
Joael Kelly, Associate Director of Transfer Admission
817.257.7490 or 800.TCU.FROG
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Admissions information
- Submit transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Minimum GPA: 2.6
- If transferring with fewer than 24 credit hours, students must also submit their high school transcripts and SAT or ACT scores.
- Many programs, including Education Certification, Army ROTC, the Neeley School of Business, Harris College of Nursing and some other academic majors have additional requirements.
Fall – August 1
Spring – December 1
Financial Aid & Scholarship Deadlines
Fall - April 15
Spring - October 1
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum number of hours accepted from a community college: 66
- Academic credit from a regionally accredited school for military service accepted.
- Lowest grade accepted: “C”
- Qualification for admission: GPA will be computed on all potentially transferable course work, including repeated courses, courses in which grades of "F," "D" and "I" (incomplete) were received, and course work attempted in another college's conditional or probationary program. Unconverted "I" grades must be computed as "F."
- Grades earned in PE activity classes will not be computed toward GPA, although credit will be granted if grades are "C" or better. Cumulative GPA will be used for admission only, not computed into the TCU graduation GPA.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring)
Tuition & Fees
Room & Board
Books & Supplies
Financial Aid Advisors:
Scholarships for Transfer Students:
Transfer scholarships available .
All require cumulative GPA of 3.25; minimum of 27 hours of transferable coursework by June 1; essay; outside activities or employment.
Deadline: April 15.
Special Programs Unique to This School:
- Speech Pathology
- Athletic Training
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.