Each school has its own application process, please visit the website to learn more about admission requirements.
TTUHSC is a seven-school university located in Abilene, Amarillo, Dallas/Fort Worth, El Paso, Lubbock, Midland and Odessa.
- TTUHSC School of Medicine - located in Amarillo, Lubbock and Odessa
- Paul L. Foster School of Medicine - located in El Paso
- School of Nursing - located in Abilene, El Paso, Lubbock and Odessa
- Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing - located in El Paso
- School of Health Professions - located in Amarillo, Lubbock and Midland
- School of Pharmacy - located in Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock and Dallas/Fort Worth
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences - located in Amarillo and Lubbock
Please visit the campus web sites for more information:
Articulation Agreement: yes
Accreditation: The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. The Commission should be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support the institution's significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.
A member of the Texas Tech University System, TTUHSC has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges as a separate institution from Texas Tech University since 2004. TTUHSC received its reaffirmation of accreditation from SACSCOC in 2009. (Read More.) The next reaffirmation is scheduled for 2019.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.