P.O. Box 425589
Denton, Texas 76204-0599
Contact for Transfer Students:
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Minimum hours for transfer status: 12
- If transferring with fewer than 12 hours, Act/SAT and high school transcripts required.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges previously attended.
- Must be eligible to return to last institution attended.
- Transfer orientation available.
- Learn more on the website.
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum number of hours accepted from a community college: 72
- Lowest grade accepted: “D”
- Minimum GPA: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
|Tuition and Fees||$4,830|
|Room and Board||$5,214|
|Books and supplies||$900|
Special Programs Unique to This School:
- Physical Therapy (graduate program)
- Music Therapy
Texas Woman's University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.