UMHB Box 8004
900 College Street
Belton, Texas 76513
Contact for Transfer Students:
Nicholas Jones - Transfer Admissions Counselor
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
Admissions Requirements for Transfer Students
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum number of hours accepted from a community college: 66
- Experience-based education accepted: no
- Military experience accepted based on evaluation
- CLEP, AP and credit by exam are accepted
- Grades of “D” not accepted in transfer; minimum grade accepted in transfer - “C”
- Transfer GPA calculated using all hours attempted (repeated courses – only the last grade attempted will be calculated). ACC GPA not used for graduation purposes.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
Visit the website
Financial Aid & Scholarships:
- Financial Aid Office
- (254) 295-4517
- Deadline: no deadline; aid given on first come, first serve basis
- See UMHB catalog for a listing for scholarships available
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.