Administrative Support Planning (ASP)
Administrative Support Planning at Austin
Community College is undertaken for several
- To guide the institution toward achieving
its mission through efforts directed at
goal statements targeting student success
which are part of the college mission statement.
- To assist the integration of planning,
budgeting, and assessment at all levels
of the college.
- To assess progress toward achieving
the goals of the institution.
- To inform stakeholders of the progress
of the college toward achieving its goals.
A Basis For Planning
The Administrative Support Plan of Austin
Community College supports the mission statement
and the college-wide goals and initiatives promoting
student success. Administrative units will map
unit goals and outcomes to support Board Policy
A-1 Intended outcomes.
- Increase Persistence (Term to Term
& Fall to Fall)
- Complete Developmental and Adult
Education course progression to credit
- Increase Completion of All Attempted
Courses with a “C” or Better.
- Increase Degree/Certificate Graduates
and Transfer Rates.
- Increase success equity across all
Institutional Effectiveness Measures
- Balanced instructional offerings
among the College’s mission elements.
- A teaching and learning environment
that encourages students to be active,
- Accessible and affordable post-secondary
and higher education programs and services
for all who qualify and have the ability
- Enrollments reflecting diverse and
traditionally underserved populations
in numbers that represent the local
populations of our Service Area.
- Job placement from career workforce
programs into family-wage careers.
- Efficiently administered programs
and services that create an institution
that is a good place to work, learn,
and otherwise experience the higher-education
Please direct questions concerning
Strategic or Administrative Support Planning
Ohanlon in the Office of Institutional Effectiveness
and Accountability at (512) 223-7585.
5930 Middle Fiskville Rd.
Austin, Texas 78752-4390