The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accountability
OIEA supports student success and the college mission by providing analytical support for decision making and policy development and facilitating understanding of data. OIEA:
- provides intelligent information to college leadership, faculty, and staff, including conclusions and recommendations, as appropriate;
- ensures compliance with required reporting;
- provides leadership in using, analyzing, and interpreting data, including developing common data standards;
- provides training in accessing, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data; and
- advances student success by using data to tell compelling stories about student experiences at ACC.
Adopted June 2016