You may request a printed copy by emailing: CleryComplianceOfficer@austincc.edu.
Types of Crimes Reported
Listed below are crimes that must be disclosed in ACC’s Annual Security Report, as required by the Clery Act
- Criminal Offenses - criminal homicide, sexual assault (rape, fondling, incest, statutory rape), robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, motor vehicle theft and arson
- Hate Crimes - any of the above-mentioned offenses and any incidents of larceny-theft, simple assault, intimidation, or destruction/damage/vandalism of property that were motivated by bias
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Offenses - domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking (sexual assault is included in the criminal offenses category)
- Arrests and Referrals for Disciplinary Action - for liquor law violations, drug-related violations, and weapons law violations
ACC's Clery Geography
ACC must disclose the number of reported Clery crimes that occur:
- On campus
- On public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus, and
- In or on non-campus buildings or property that ACC owns or controls (via written agreement or MoU)
See sidebar for more information.