Established in 2016, the Alumni Network Scholarship is awarded to one full-time student pursuing a certificate or associate degree at ACC. The award will be based on the funds available for tuition, fees, and books. Please consider a gift to the ACC Alumni Network Scholarship today so that we can continue to open doors to educational opportunities to more ACC Students.
To increase the impact of your gift, the ACC Alumni Network Advisory Council has committed the funds to matching donations made before June 2017 dollar-for-dollar up to $15,000, making your donation to this twice as powerful.
• Minimum 2.25/4.0 GPA or equivalent or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office). It is recommended students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Essay should address how the scholarship will assist the student in becoming or continuing as a full-time student.
Terms of Scholarship
• Enroll in and complete a minimum of twelve hours with a 2.25 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
• Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
• Scholarship must be used within the academic year it is awarded.
• Scholarship may be renewed upon satisfactory academic progress, submission of a progress report, and application.
• Scholarship may be awarded in addition to other scholarships or financial aid to assist the recipient in becoming or continuing as a full-time student.