ACC’s payment plan can help if you can’t pay your full tuition by the deadline.
Don’t miss your deadline!
- Check your tuition deadline to avoid losing your classes.
- If you miss your tuition deadline, you will need to re-register for your classes.
- ACC cannot guarantee seats will still be available if you have to re-register.
ACC accepts cash, money order, checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Make checks payable to Austin Community College; no third-party checks are accepted.
Authorize other users: Access to your Online Services account is restricted to you. However, you can authorize others to access your account and make payments. See instructions.
Pay in person
If you pay in person, we accept only personal checks, money orders, and cash. Visit any ACC Cashier Office during business hours.
Pay by mail
If you pay by mail, we accept personal checks or money orders only. Include your phone number with area code, Texas driver license number, and ACCeID on your payment.
ACC/SVC Cashier Office
9101 Tuscany Way
Austin, TX 78754
When paying by mail:
- Send only the full payment due. Partial payment and overpayments are not accepted.
- Do NOT send cash.
Financial aid & third-party sponsorships
If you have accepted financial aid, eligible award funds will be credited to your account automatically. It is your responsibility to ensure the tuition and fees are paid in full by your tuition deadline. See disbursement & refunds.
If your tuition will be paid by some other agency (for example, your employer or a government agency), your sponsor must complete the authorization process prior to registration.
- ACC must approve all third-party sponsors, including scholarship organizations. See scholarship disbursement.
- Confirm with your sponsor that authorization is complete with ACC before registering.
- If the authorization is not complete, a balance will remain on your account and you could be dropped from your classes.
Contact ACC's Student Accounting Department if you need more information.
Tuition exemptions & waivers
See exemptions and waivers available to some Texas residents.
Contact the ACC Veterans Office before you register.
Any unpaid account balance at the end of the semester will be sent to a collection agency. You will be responsible for all collection costs and attorney fees. Contact Agency at 866-955-5455 or www.paymvba.com to make payment.
A hold will be placed on your account preventing registration, receipt of diploma, and/or obtaining a transcript. Once the balance is paid contact the ACC student accounting office at firstname.lastname@example.org to end the hold.