Back to Top
Back to Top

Other Visa Types

Submit the following required documents if you currently maintain lawful status in the U.S. with any of the following:

  • A, E, G, H, I, J, K, L, O, R, TD, TN, U, and V visas;
  • Adjustment of status application (I-485 stage); or
  • I-30 petition.

F-2 visa holders: Dependent spouses and children of F-1 visa students are now eligible to enroll part time ONLY (below 12 hours) in any credit or vocational courses.

Dependent visa holders: If you maintain a dependent visa from the list above, in addition to your application documents, you must submit the following documents from the primary visa holder:

  • Form I-94 arrival/departure card
  • Passport (must be valid)
  • Proof of employment
  • Visa (must be valid)
Documents Required for Applicants with Other Visa Types
#FormInstructionsGo to form
1 College/university transcript See instructions Provided by school you attended
2 Employment authorization (EAD card) Submit if have authorization to work in the United States. Provided by student
3 Form I-797 notice of action Submit if you are applying for permanent residency (green card) status (I-130 or I-485 stage) Provided by student
4 Form I-94 arrival/departure card Copy front and back. If electronic, print a copy here. Provided by student
Primary visa holder document also required
5 High school transcript Not required if you have attended college. See instructions Provided by school you attended
6 Passport (must be valid) Photocopy identification pages Provided by student
7 Proof of employment Submit current paycheck stub or an employment letter on official letterhead that includes a recent date and signature of company official. (Original documents required.) Provided by student
8 Residency information On form. Note the following visa types are eligible to establish Texas residency: A, E, G, H, I, K, L, O, R, U,V. PDF
9 Supplemental Application for International Students On form PDF
10 Visa (must be valid) Visa in passport or I-797 approval notice of visa Provided by student

Continue with International Enrollment Steps

Back to Top
Back to Top

Back to Top