Benefits of studying abroad
- Travel and stay in countries at low-cost rates
- Add a global perspective to your resume
- Strengthen your foreign language skills
- Experience and learn from different cultures
Explore study abroad programs
Learn more about studying abroad
Meet with International Programs staff to learn more about studying abroad:
- International Programs Open House Schedule, 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Study Abroad Summer 2015-2016 Info Session Schedule (PDF)
To be eligible to participate in study abroad, you must:
- Complete the ACC enrollment steps.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete the International Programs application steps.
- Complete program prerequisites.
- Have a valid passport.
You may be eligible for scholarships and financial aid.