Travel, learn, and earn college credit as you explore cultures around the globe through ACC’s International Study Abroad program.
Benefits of studying abroad
- Travel and stay in countries at low-cost rates
- Add a global perspective to your resume
- Strengthen your foreign language skills
- Experience and learn from different cultures
View study abroad programs
To be eligible to participate in study abroad, you must:
- Complete the ACC enrollment steps.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete the International Programs application steps. (Application deadline is March 1.)
- Complete program prerequisites.
- Have a valid passport.
You may be eligible for scholarships and financial aid.