The mission of the Grant Development & Compliance Department is to help faculty, staff, and administration secure external funds for the College’s programs and services.
PurposeGrant Development & Compliance assists faculty, staff and administrators by:
- Identifying appropriate funding sources;
- Designing high-quality grant proposals;
- Fostering relationships with other College departments;
- Facilitating an understanding of the grant application process, and;
- Securing external funds that help meet the College’s mission.