Highland Campus is home to the ACCelerator, one of the largest and most student-centric, open space, technology enhanced learning environments in the nation. The ACCelerator provides access to 600+ computer stations, technology-based instruction, learning support services, student support services and community engagement.
In this amazing facility that spans over 32,000 square feet, ACC students have access to innovative classes, tutoring, academic coaching, supplemental instruction, career advising, registration assistance, study rooms, community engagement activities and much more.
We welcome you to come and take a tour of the ACCelerator.
The ACCelerator offers an innovative developmental math course, Developmental Mathematics (MATD 0421)—which will allow students to reach college-level math at an individualized pace.
Other programs and services offered at the ACCelerator include:
- ACCelerator Classes (take a course here - HLCA)
- Tutoring in a variety of subjects (math tutors available during all open hours)
- Supplemental Instruction (get course guidance from successful peers)
- Academic Coaching (learn how to improve your academic success)
- Career Services (get help with job interviewing, resume & cover letters)
- Adult Education (discover ESL & GED courses)
- Continuing Education (become certified in an industry)
- TSI Assessment Preparation Resources
- Student skills workshops