Highland Campus is home to the ACCelerator, the largest and most student-centric, open space, technology enhanced learning environments in the nation. In this amazing facility that spans over 32,000 square feet, our collaborative efforts focus on five core functions: Innovative Teaching & Instruction; Learning Support Services; Student Support Services; Community Engagement and Highly Engaged Student-Centric Customer Service to accelerate student success.
Student - Excellent place to study, take a class, get support or hangout.
ACC students have access to 600+ computer stations, 4 printer stations, 3 scanner stations, 15 group study rooms and over 80 student lockers. Students also have access to innovative classes, tutoring, academic coaching, supplemental instruction, career advising, IT support, registration assistance, study rooms, community engagement activities and much more. Check out our Survival Guide.
Faculty & Staff - Great place to teach & engage.
The ACCelerator’s flexible space, technology and additional learning & student support services facilitates innovative teaching opportunities and collaborations. Check out our faculty webpage: Teach & Engage in the ACCelerator
Guest & Visitors - Amazing place to Tour/Visit the ACCelerator
Come see this awesome space. We welcome guest from all over the world. Take a tour and/or listen to a presentation on how the ACCelerator is impacting student success.
Appointments are required at least 48 business hours in advance.
The ACCelerator offers an innovative developmental math course, Developmental Mathematics (MATD 0421)—which will allow students to reach college-level math at an individualized pace.
Other programs and services offered at the ACCelerator include:
- ACCelerator Classes (take a course here - HLCA)
- Tutoring in a variety of subjects (get tutoring schedules for campuses)
- Supplemental Instruction (get course guidance from successful peers)
- Academic Coaching (learn how to improve your academic success)
- Career Services (get help with job interviewing, resume & cover letters)
- Adult Education (discover ESL & GED courses)
- Continuing Education (become certified in an industry)
- TSI Assessment Preparation Resources
- Student skills workshops