Bus and rail rides for ACC
Ride Capital Metro buses and more using the ACC Green Pass.
All credit and ABE students, faculty, and staff are eligible for a Green Pass. CE students and hourly employees are not eligible at this time.
Green Passes are available each semester. You must show your ACC ID card and pay a $25 fee per semester.
How to get your Green Pass
- Register for credit classes.*
- Pay your full tuition, or set up a payment plan.*
- If you are new to ACC, claim your ACC email address, ACC email address is required for all ACC official communication.
- Visit ACC Transportation Website to pay a $25 fee(THIS FEE WILL BE WAIVED STARTING FALL 2018).
- Visit a Cashier Office and/or a Campus Manager's Office to show your ACC ID card and collect your Green Pass.
- * Faculty and staff don’t need to follow steps 1 and 2.
How to use your Green Pass
Your semester Green Pass is ready to use with Capital Metro Fixed Route Service, Express Bus Service, Special Transit Service, and MetroRail services immediately. Visit the Capital Metro Rider’s Guide for help getting started.
- Bus riders: Swipe (do not insert) your Green Pass in the fare box and show an ACC ID card while boarding.
- MetroRail riders: Insert your Green Pass in the ticket validator and show an ACC ID card when a fare inspector asks.