Update: ACC board approves Green Pass fee. Read More »
Bus and rail rides for ACC
Ride Capital Metro buses and more using the ACC Green Pass.
Green Passes are available each semester at any campus Cashier Office. You must show your ACC ID card and pay a $25 fee per semester.
How to get your Green Pass
- Register for credit classes.*
- Pay your full tuition, or set up a payment plan.*
- Visit any campus Cashier Office to show your ACC ID card and pay the fee.
- * Faculty and staff don’t need to follow steps 1 and 2.
How to use your Green Pass
Your semester Green Pass is ready to use with Capital Metro Fixed Route Service, Express Bus Service, Special Transit Service, and MetroRail services immediately. Visit the Capital Metro Rider’s Guide for help getting started.
- Bus riders: Swipe (do not insert) your Green Pass in the fare box and show an ACC ID card while boarding.
- MetroRail riders: Insert your Green Pass in the ticket validator and show an ACC ID card when a fare inspector asks.