Back to Top
Back to Top

Procurement and Materials Management

Procurement and Materials Management (PMM) is a unit of the Finance and Budget department and is responsible for the purchase of goods and services to ensure effective College operations. PMM is comprised of three areas: Purchasing, Contract Administration, and Warehouse and Receiving.

Our offices and warehouse are located at:
ACC Service Center
9101 Tuscany Way
Austin, Texas 78754

Main Phone:  (512) 223.1300
Office Hours:  8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F
Receiving Hours:  8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. M-F


How do I get on a bidder's list?

ACC utilizes the State of Texas Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL) to identify potential vendors for our solicitations. The CMBL is maintained by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.

To register as a vendor on the CMBL follow the instructions provided on the State of Texas website,

What is meant by "conflicts of interest"?

To avoid misuse of tax-supported resources and avoid inappropriate use of College resources for personal gain, activities that would violate applicable state laws or board policy are prohibited.

What solicitations are currently advertised?

All current solicitation opportunities are advertised in local papers and posted on our Advertised Solicitations page as Invitation for Bids (IFB), Request for Qualifications (RFQ), Competitive Sealed Proposals (CSP), Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Offers (RFO) or Requests for Information (RFI). All related solicitation documents are posted under each solicitation topic heading and are searchable by issue date and date last updated by addendum, submittal register, bid tabulation or award notice.

Notices regarding construction-related solicitations are also made to local area Chambers of Commerce.

How do I obtain a copy of an advertised solicitation?

Solicitation documents are posted as pdf documents on our Advertised Solicitations page. These public documents can be printed out as linked or picked up from our Purchasing office at the above address prior to submission deadline date.

Can I attend the opening of bids and submittals received?

Yes. Interested parties are welcome to attend the public opening of bids and submittals received in response to an advertised solicitation. Information on the date, time, and location of the public opening is noted in the solicitation document and is generally the same as the submission deadline date. Should you need additional information, contact the Purchasing representative for the specific solicitation.

How do I find out the results and awarding of an advertised solicitation?

The status of each formal solicitation is updated on our Advertised Solicitations page. Bid Tabulations and Award Notices are posted under the solicitation heading as they become available. For information on the selection process, contact the designated Purchasing representative for the solicitation.

How do I register as a new vendor?

Should ACC select you as a new vendor, you will be asked to complete a Vendor Application (see Forms) and submit it with a completed IRS Form W-9 prior to any work performance. The same forms should be completed and re-submitted if any information previously provided changes.

Can I protest the award of an advertised solicitation?

Any bidder or respondent to an advertised solicitation aggrieved in connection with a procurement may protest to the Director of Procurement and Materials Management.

The protest must be received in writing within ten (10) calendar days after the aggrieved knows or should have known the facts giving rise to the protest.

The Director will review the protest and determine its validity. If a mutual resolution is not made, then the protest shall be submitted to the Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration.

The College President or his designee shall have the final authority for determination and to take any action to resolve the protest appeal.

How do I find out about the Small Business Development Program?

Visit our Small Business Development Program page or contact the designated Purchasing representative in an advertised solicitation with questions related to the solicitation.

Where can I find ACC's standard insurance requirements?

Standard insurance requirements for contractors are found in the Contractor Safety section of the Safety Manual published by the College's Environmental Health Safety & Insurance Department.

Additional requirements, if any, will be noted in the advertised solicitation.

Back to Top
Back to Top

Back to Top