The responsibility and authority for purchasing goods and services for the College, and for determining proper procurement methods rests with Purchasing, except as delegated for small, limited purchases.
Except as permitted or by method prescribed under State law, all purchases of goods and services valued at $50,000 or more in the aggregate in a 12-month period require a formal solicitation process. Opportunities currently offered by ACC are posted on Advertised Solicitations.
Resources for ACC Employees
You must be logged into ACCmail to access internal Procurement and Materials Management site content.
Effective September 1, 2016, new purchase procedures have been implemented by the College. These changes will primarily affect small purchases, the Charge Card Program and updated documentation required to justify various exempt purchases allowed by State law. For details, see Announcement.
- Business Cards
- Charge Card Program: P-Cards, One Card, Travel Card
- Buyer Commodity List
- Consulting, Honorarium and Professional Services
- Copier and Printer Services
- Food Service and Event Planning
- Fuel Cards
- Furniture and Equipment Purchases
- Grant-funded Purchases
- How to: Enter a Requisition
- New Purchase Procedures effective September 1, 2016
- Office Supplies
- One Cards
- Payment of Provider Invoices
- Printing, Promotional Products, Branded Garments
- Purchasing FAQs
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Policy G-2 Purchasing
- Service Agreements
- Texas Statutes