The Staff Professional Development and Evaluations Office is committed to providing online professional development training for staff and faculty opportunities to develop and maintain technology related skills. Employees can take online courses as listed below, or use your new lynda.com login to access thousands of curriculum and video series to gain professional development credit and technical skills.
- Workshop and Event Registration database -- find live workshops, webinars and access mandatory compliance training (online) and other online training opportunities.
- Lynda.com -- As a fulltime employee at ACC, you have the added benefit of creating a free lynda.com account. Lynda.com is accessible from any web browser, device using your ACCD credentials. Find out how to create a new user registration using ACC credentials.
MANDATORY COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Other Requirements (non mandatory)
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
OTHER ONLINE SOFTWARE TRAINING OPTIONS
ACC Tech Talks
Microsoft Office Training
- Office Suite 15 minute webinars
- Take these training courses to get up to speed on the latest applications for your PC. If you have the Office 2013 applications or the Office 365 applications:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, OneDrive, Publisher, Visio, Project (Microsoft.com external website)
General Web Skills
Lynda.com Online Training Options-Click on the following URL and watch video learning on how to make a website using web applications like PHP and MySQL, HTML, CSS, and more. Learn web development basics like building an ecommerce site and more advanced skills like how to query a database or build an HTML5 app. (lynda.com external website)
- Sign up for your free lynda.com account using your ACCemail credentials. Click on the following URL to learn how.
Google Apps (Google.com external website)
Google Apps (ACC Professional Development Workshop Database internal site)