The Staff Professional Development and Evaluations Office is committed to providing employees opportunities to develop and maintain technology related skills. We offer a variety of workshops which will help you master ACC applications, ACC Google Enterprise Edu Suite Apps, many software applications to further increase your productivity. Take an online workshop, listed below are a few options to get you started for various technology related skills. Send us any questions you may have email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop and Event Registration application -- find some in person workshops and access mandatory compliance training (online) and other online training opportunities.
- Lynda.com -- As a fulltime employee at ACC, you have the added benefit of creating a free lynda.com account. Lynda.com is accessible from any web browser, device using your ACCD credentials. Find out how to create a new user registration using ACC credentials.
OTHER ONLINE SOFTWARE TRAINING OPTIONS
ACC Tech Talks
To lessen the knowledge gap between ACC Applications and Google Enterprise Edu Suite apps, Offices of HR and IT developed a monthly mini video training delivered straight to employee inboxes. Please visit us online at the following page for more information.
Questions and Comments? Contact Staff Professional Development & Evaluations at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office Training
- Office Suite 15 minute webinars
- Take these training courses to get up to speed on the latest applications for your PC. If you have the Office 2013 applications or the Office 365 applications:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, OneDrive, Publisher, Visio, Project (Microsoft.com external website)
General Web Skills
Lynda.com Online Training Options-Click on the following URL and watch video learning on how to make a website using web applications like PHP and MySQL, HTML, CSS, and more. Learn web development basics like building an ecommerce site and more advanced skills like how to query a database or build an HTML5 app. (lynda.com external website)
- Sign up for your free lynda.com account using your ACCemail credentials. Click on the following URL to learn how.
Google Apps (Google.com external website)
Google Apps (ACC Professional Development Workshop Database internal site)