Get Help for Life's Unexpected Emergencies
Does an unanticipated financial emergency have you down? Are you considering dropping your classes?
ACC has a student emergency fund to help keep you on track to reach your academic and career goals.
The Student Emergency Fund can help you with unanticipated financial emergencies such as:
- Emergency medical/dental costs
- Housing and living expenses
- Car repairs or transportation issues
- Family emergencies
- Natural disasters
- Loss of income
If you are currently enrolled in an academic, credit-only program at Austin Community College, you are eligible to apply for emergency aid. Unsure if you qualify for assistance? Call 512-223-7551.
NOTE: Student Emergency Funds are intended to pay for unexpected expenses. You may access emergency funds only once per year.
- Complete Request for Student Emergency Fund or visit your campus Support Center for help.
- Submit your request and any documents that will help us understand your financial situation.
- We will contact you within two business days. If you have questions about your request, call 512-223-7551.
In-person: Any campus Financial Aid Office