- What kinds of money might I receive from ACC?
The types of money refunded to students may include reimbursement for tuition overpayment or a dropped class. The most common type of money refunded to students are funds remaining from financial aid awards, loans or grants after tuition has been paid.
- How is my money delivered?
Refunds for overpayment or a dropped class made by credit card will be returned to the original card used. Refunds of any other type are disbursed by ACC through BankMobile according to the refund preference you selected using your personal code at refundselection.com.
- Why am I getting a Personal Code?
You will use your Personal Code to make your refund selection at refundselection.com.
- How will I get a Personal Code?
You will receive your Personal Code in the mail at your primary address on file with ACCD. Just look for the bright green envelope. Please make sure your address is up-to-date.
- What if I did not receive my Personal Code in the mail?
You will need to go to a Cashier Office to request the Personal Code be resent. The cashier will confirm your address and order a new Personal Code to be sent to your address on file with the college.
- What if I lost my BankMobile Card?
Login to your account at refundselection.com for information about reporting your lost card or call BankMobile Fraud Prevention at 1-800-554-8969.
- What are my options for receiving money?
- Deposit to another bank account: Money deposited in two to three business days.
- Open BankMobile Vibe account with BankMobile: Money deposited to account the same business day funds are released by ACC.
- How will I know when my money has been sent?
You will receive an email at the address you entered during setup. You can also view the status online. After logging in to your account, click My Account, then click Current Activity.
- What if I don’t select a refund preference?
Although you might not currently expect money from ACC, you may receive money in the future. You might drop a class, make an over payment or simply receive assistance you did not expect. Making a selection now ensures you’ll always have this money without a delay.
- Can I change my preference for receiving money from ACCD?
Yes. Log into refundselection.com and select“ refund preferences” from the “Refund” menu option. Make your new selection and click “Update Preference” button to complete the process. Be aware that your new selection will only impact future money you receive from ACCD.
- What is the BankMobile Vibe Account?
The BankMobile Vibe Account is a non-interest bearing, internet-only checking account, serviced by BankMobile. It’s exclusively designed for college students with security features like cash deposit limits and cash withdrawal limits, offering money available the same day it’s released by your school.
- What if I have additional questions?
Visit refundselection.com and login to your account to get quick answers using EasyHelp – BankMobile’s online FAQ database.