In addition to academic advising, Student Services counselors are available to help you with personal and career concerns.
Contact to your campus Counseling Office to schedule an appointment.
- 2-1-1 Texas - State and local resources for life issues, food, shelter, rent assistance, childcare, counseling and more.
- Austin Child Guidance - Provides parents with information and resources.
- Ulifeline - A resource for suicide prevention, drugs, and mental health.
- College skills workshops - ACC workshops cover topics for academic, career, and personal effectiveness.
- Guide to College Student Mental Health - LearnPsychology.org - A comprehensive guide to help college students identify common mental health disorders, their warning signs, when to seek treatment and how to manage them.