We will work with you and your instructor to identify testing accommodations and make arrangements if you have a disability.
Contact your campus Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) to get started.
OSD test rules
The following rules apply to students who are permitted to test in OSD.
- Inform your instructor if you intend to take tests, including pop quizzes, in OSD.
- Contact OSD at least five days in advance to schedule your test. Drop-in testing is not permitted.
- Provide the following information available when scheduling your test: course number, course name, course section, test number, and instructor’s name.
- Immediately inform your instructor of your scheduled OSD test date.
- Arrive on time to take your test. You are marked “no show” if you arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- Tests will not be rescheduled because of lack of preparation time, etc.
- You cannot use auxiliary test aids such as calculators or formula tables unless authorized by your instructor or the OSD.
- You must turn in your test at the allotted time.
- Bring an instructor’s note if your test will split into two or more sessions.
- Plan for no restroom breaks unless you have specific advance approval or the test exceeds two hours. When testing over two hours, you may request one supervised restroom break.
- Abide by the Student Standards of Conduct when taking tests. Cases of scholastic dishonesty will be reported to your instructor and to the campus dean of student services.
- If assigned to your test period, the learning assistant is required to:
- Not provide coaching.
- Remain with you until the test is completed.
- Repeat test items as often as you request.