As a current or former ACC student, you can request official ACC transcripts free of charge. You can indicate whether to process the request immediately or wait until final grades are posted.
Holds & error messages
An error message occurs when you have a student hold on you record. You must clear the hold before you request a transcript.
Order in person
In-person orders are processed immediately.
- Complete a transcript release form at any campus Admissions and Records Office.
- Show a valid photo ID or driver's license.
- See instructions below to authorize others to pick up your transcripts
If someone other than you picks up your transcript, they will need the following documents:
- Student proxy authorization (PDF) with your signature.
- Transcript release form (available on campus).
- A clear copy of your official photo ID or driver's license.
- Their own official photo ID or driver's license.
Order by mail
Allow up to four business days for processing, plus additional time for mail delivery.
Mail a transcript request form to:
Attn: Transcript Request
P.O. Box 15306
Austin, TX 78761-5306