The NABCEP Exam is administered by appointment only. Each person is responsible for bringing their own non-programmable calculator to the exam. Candidates must first complete and pass a course offered by a registered NABCEP Provider (such as ACC's Entry-Level Solar Electric Systems course) in order to take this exam.
NABCEP Certification Include
- PV Technical Sales Certification
- PV Installer Certification
- Solar Thermal Installer Certification
- Small Wind Installer Certification
Additional information about current and upcoming certifications can be found on the NABCEP web site.
The cost of the exam is $140.00. Examinees are subject to a $15.00 no-show fee for each testing session missed.
Register For This Test
NABCEP tests are given at 10:30 AM on Tuesdays and 1:00 PM on Thursdays. Test appointments must be made at least one business day in advance. Appointments are limited, so please register early. If you have any questions, please call 512-223-7395.
To pay the test registration fee for the NABCEP online:
- Select and pay for the appropriate exam here.
- If applicable, email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 512-223-7395 to schedule your test appointment
To pay the test registration fee for the NABCEP in person:
- Bring the registration fee to Business Assessment & Testing Services, ACC Highland Campus, Room 2221 on Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9 am - 1 pm and 2 pm- 4 pm.
- The test appointment can be made at that time.