Update Your Information

Keep your student records current by reviewing your personal information in Online Services. Any records that can't be updated online are updated at any campus Admissions and Records Office.

Where to update your student record

In Online Services:

In any campus Admissions and Records Office (submit the student data change form-PDF):

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Residency classification
  • Social Security number
  • Birthdate

Receive in-district tuition rates

Submit the student data change form (PDF) and supporting documents before the deadline for your term. See important dates and deadlines.