Scholarships are a great way to pay for college. They are available from a variety of sources and many are reserved specifically for ACC students. Some types of scholarships are:
- ACC Foundation scholarships: Hundreds of scholarships awarded on the basis of financial need, family status, educational background, high school, or academic major.
- STEM scholarships: Scholarships for students pursuing degrees in any of dozens of STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) fields.
- Study abroad scholarships: Awards for study abroad programs. Students applying to non-ACC study abroad programs also are eligible.
- Military scholarships: Scholarships related to military service.
- AmeriCorps scholarships: Scholarships for work performed through AmeriCorps, the national volunteer service organization.
- Outside scholarships: Awards from businesses and private organizations.
How to apply
Follow the links above to search and apply for available scholarships. Be sure to start the process early: The application deadline for most scholarships is at least a semester in advance. For example, applications are due in spring for funds awarded for fall classes.
After you receive your award
Make sure your scholarship funds are processed and applied to your tuition. View How to Use Scholarship Funds.
For questions, email email@example.com.