- Go to https://austincc.academicworks.com/ This screen shows all ACC Foundation scholarships you will be considered for by applying with this one general application.
- Click on the name of each scholarship for additional detail, and use the "Next" button or page selector at the bottom of the page to scroll through additional pages of scholarship opportunities.
- When you're ready to log in and start your application, click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner.
- Click "and Applicant and Administrator Sign In"
- Login using your ACCeID. Forgot your ACCeID or Password?
- Complete the General Application.
- The more complete your application is the better the chances are that we can find opportunities for which you are qualified.
- You will also be required to submit an essay. You can type your essay directly into the text box in the application, or you can cut and paste your essay into the box. Please take your time to submit your best essay. The scholarship review committee will not meet you in person, so this is your chance to let them know who you are beyond the answers you've provided on your application. Consider having an ACC learning lab tutor or other educator proof‐read your essay before you submit your application.
- Letters of Recommendation/References - Though not all scholarships require them, you may upload letters of recommendation directly into the application, or you can provide the email address of a person you want to write a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Your reference will be sent an automated email at the email address you provide on the screen above asking them to provide a letter of recommendation by logging into the online application system as a reference.
- Transcripts - High school seniors must submit their high school transcripts to be considered for scholarships. Unofficial copies can be uploaded by the student directly into their application. Rev. 03/07/14 Applicants do not need to submit copies of their ACC transcripts or copies of any other college transcripts since these are already housed in the ACC Admissions and Records department.
- Revisions - Once you have submitted your application, you can still make changes to it until the application deadline. Just log back in and click on "General Application" to edit your existing application. You can also click on "View Opportunities" (see image above) to see if you may be eligible for additional scholarships that require you answer or provide additional information.
- Keep Your Information Current with ACC - Because the online scholarship application uses information from ACC, it's important you keep your address and major updated with ACC to ensure you're considered for all scholarships for which you're eligible. To check your address and major as they appear in ACC records, log into Online Services and click "Student Statuses".
If either is incorrect, you will need to update them immediately. Addresses can be updated by completing a Student Data Change form and submitting it to Admissions and Records. Majors can be updated by going back to the Online Services menu and selecting "Student Data Change Request" under "Academic Profile."
Download printable instructions