How to Receive Funds
ACC will note your scholarship in your records when the scholarship check arrives in the Financial Aid Office. The funds will be applied to your account no earlier than the week before classes begin. If your tuition has already been paid, you will receive a refund from your scholarship.
You must pay your tuition and fees if:
- ACC has not received your scholarship funds; or
- Your total aid (including grants and loans) does not cover the bills owed.
Checks must be mailed to:
ACC Service Center
9101 Tuscany Way
Austin, TX 78754
- Make checks payable to Austin Community College.
- Include a cover letter with your name and ACC student ID number (or last four digits of your social security number), and any instructions for disbursement. Scholarships received without instructions will be refunded to the student via HigherOne after tuition is paid.
- Write your name and ACC student ID number in the memo section of the check.
- If your donor sends checks co-payable to you and ACC, you must take the check to any campus Financial Aid Office to have it endorsed and deposited into your account.
If a donor requires verification of enrollment, you can provide them a copy of your class schedule or billing statement available in Online Services.