ACC offers the option to set up a payment plan that divides your tuition bill into payments.
- See important dates and deadlines for payment plan set up end date
- Go to Online Services or any campus Cashier Office to set up a payment plan
- Pay the required down payment of your tuition and course-related fees before the next tuition payment deadline.
Schedule changes & plan adjustments
If you add or drop classes, we recalculate what you owe and reflect the changes in your future installments. Check your ACCmail for notice of the new installment amounts.
Late payments and failure to pay
You are responsible to make payments by the installment deadlines. See important dates and deadlines.
If you fail to pay before the deadline:
- There is a $20 fee for each late payment.
- A student hold is placed on your record until the debt is paid.
Unpaid payment plan accounts may be sent to an outside collection agency. If this occurs, you are responsible for any collection costs and attorney’s fees associated with the collection of your account.