Students who submit the Student Technology Access Form and indicate they need help accessing their online learning environment to successfully complete the summer semester are eligible to check out an ACC iPad for use during summer. You must be registered for a summer credit course, Adult Education, or Continuing Education course.
For questions about whether you are eligible, please contact:
iPad Checkout Instructions
- Only 1 device per student. Students will not be able to pick up devices for other individuals. You must bring your ACC student ID to pick up a device.
- Only one iPad per person – you may not pick up devices for other individuals.
- Once you submit your request, we will add you to the distribution list and contact you for the next steps and pickup instructions. Check your ACCmail regularly for updates.
ACC Highland Campus - Map
Checkout Dates & Times (Tentative)
All dates/times at the Highland Campus, outside the ACCelerator
- August 12, 2020 (Wed), 9:00am - 3:00pmr
- August 13, 2020 (Thu), 12:00pm - 4:30pm
- August 18, 2020 (Tues), 9:00am - 3:00pm
- August 21, 2020 (Fri), 12:00pm - 4:30pm
- August 26, 2020 (Wed), 9:00am - 3:00pm
- August 28, 2020 (Fri), 12:00pm - 4:30pm
- August 31, 2020 (Mon), 9:00am - 12:00pm
- September 2, 2020 (Wedy), 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- September 17, 2020 (Thu), 9:00am - 12:00pm
- October 1, 2020 (Thu), 9:00pm - 12:00pm
Items Distributed with the iPad Kit
- iPad with keyboard case
- Charging cable for iPad
- Charging cable for keyboard
- Charging brick
iPad Instructions & Support
Connecting the Keyboard to your iPad
- On your iPad, open the Settings app (gear icon).
- Tap on Bluetooth menu on the left side of the screen.
- Turn on the keyboard and hold down the Connect button.
- On the iPad, you will see a new keyboard appear on the right side of the screen. Tap on the new keyboard.
- When the keyboard is connected, it MAY ask you to enter a 4 digit code on the keyboard. If prompted, enter the 4 digit code shown and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Press the Home button on the bottom of your iPad to return to the home screen.
For questions about using your iPad, please contact the Student Services Help Desk.
Student Services Help Desk
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Passcode: When using your iPad for the first time, you will be required to set a passcode to secure your device.
- Wireless: iPads do not come with a cellular connection. Utilize a wifi connection to access Blackboard and other ACC student resources.
ACC Student Resources