If you haven't already done so, you will need to claim your ACCeID and password. You will need these to log in to Online Services and activate your ACCmail account.
First-time ACCmail activation
- Input your ACCeID and password where indicated. If you have not done so already, obtain and activate your ACCeID here.
- Click Login.
- Confirm your ACCmail account in the window.
- Click Submit. You will be directed to a page to confirm the ACCmail address and password.
- Create an account password. It must contain at least 8 characters including 1 numeral.
- Repeat your new password in the Confirm window.
- Click Submit. You now may log in to your ACCmail account.
Forgot your ACCmail username & password?
Get ACCmail Login Assistance
Don't have your ACCeid and password? Contact the Help Center.
Explore ACCmail features
Once you've logged in, take some time to browse the Google features that come with your ACCmail account. These include:
- A free, 7GB lifetime email account powered by Google.
- 5GB of online file storage
- Online calendar
- Blogging tools
- Website publishing tools
- Instant messaging